Bachelor Program Fee
|Course Name||Admission Fee||Semester Fee|
|B.S (Hons) Medical Laboratory Technology (Pathology)||30,000/-||66,000/-|
|B.S (Hons) Dental Technology||30,000/-||82,500/-|
|B.S (Hons) Health||30,000/-||77,000/-|
- Enrollment & Retention fee (as per KMU rules).
- External Examination fee (as per KMU rules).
- Degree / DMC / Transcript Fee (As per KMU rules).
- Hospital / Clinical training charges Rs. 2,000/- per Month (when clinical training is scheduled).
- The college authority reserves the right to amend the fee structure as and when deemed necessary.
- Security fee Rs. 2,000/- (Refundable) & Student ID Card & Overall Fee is included in the Admission Fee.
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent certificate issued by a recognized board (in case of Pakistani students) or authority (in case of foreign students)
- Domicile Certificate
- National Identity Card / Father’s N.I.C.
- Character certificate from the head of school / institute last attended.
- Four attested passport size photographs.
- Submission of original migration certificate.
- Affidavit attested by 1st class Magistrate.