NiHMS is affiliated with the Board of intermediate and Secondary Education Peshawar for two years Para Medical Technologies of different disciplines. Medical Technology is a paramedical field for which the student prepares in Biochemistry, microbiology, hematology and Technologist or Clinical Laboratory Technicians can enter careers in clinical laboratory work, academic research, public health, teaching and the pharmaceutical industry. The medical technologist not only contributes to the study, diagnosis and treatment of diseases but is of increasing importance in the evaluation of established technical procedures and in the use of new increasingly complex instruments. At this time, job availability to qualified candidates is highly demanding in the clinical setup around the globe.Medical technology students will develop academic skills during the core curriculum and elective courses enabling them to smoothly transition from an academic environment to professional training in the senior phase of their schooling. The academic emphasis will be on a skill set required for future success in the field of paramedical technology. In addition, medical technology students will also be encouraged to simultaneously develop a strong, independent scientific framework encompassing the necessary mindset to continue their academic studies at a higher level, if so desired.
Fee Structure for the Session 2015-16 for FSc Paramedical 2 Years
|1||Admission Fee (At the time of Admission)||15,000/-|
|2||Tuition Fee per year||38,000/-|
|3||Student ID Card + over all||1,000/-|
|4||Internal Examination and Assessment Fee||1,000/-|
|Total Fee (at the time of Admission)||57,000/-|
- Qualification: S.SC (Physics, Biology, and Chemistry) with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Domicile: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / other provinces.
Instruction for admission
The candidates should attach the attested copies of the following documents.
- Matriculation DMC (2 copies)
- Provisional certificate (2 copies)
- Domicile certificate (2 copies)
- National identity card self and Father’s N.I.C or Form “B”.(2 copies)
- Character certificate from the head of school/institute last attended.(2 copies)
- Four attested colored passport size photographs.
- Undertaking on Rs.30/-stamp paper, dully attested by Notary Public.